B O A R D M A N:
BURLESQUE AND CHRISTIAN ROCK MINISTRY.
You may copy pics from this site.
MARCH 30, 2017
The basic common sense law in NC where you can’t use the bathroom for the opposite gender.
Homo community tries to punish that stance by limiting financial business to NC. Which is a discriminatory business practice, intended to empower perverted lunatics into spying on the opposite sex.
NC should sue for damages. Stop people like goofball Cuomo from turning society into a Sodom and Gomorrah. A bible says gays are that way as corrupt, unstable, so let them in the other bathroom. Let’s see how many little girls get killed on that one, with figurative stick people prison faggots, are sneaking in bathrooms as women.
IT IS ALMOST TIME.
The biplanes you see here are in Barton Hall at Cornell. This was WW I era, that was the basketball facility for years. I had heard it was the largest unobstructed floor space when built, as unpillared appears to be true.
Near six years of crime, prison sentences for Hillside gang will be at least that long? Or you could turn NY Youth over to wolves, which is customary in places where there is a Caesar (Seizer).
Who will replace Cuomo and NYAG?
Law enforcement do your jobs stop crime from 2011-2017, no on second thought summon The Boardman. Then there will be integrity, truth, justice, The American Way.
Pro choice is too non violent for bloodthirsty libs.
LIKE A LONG DISTANCE DEDICATION FOR YOU BABY (ALL THE UNBORNS).
KILL ANY BABIES TODAY WITH ABORTION INNOCENT LIBERALS?
There are staff at Hillside who are supposed to stop crime!
Hillside Family of Agencies Board of Governors Roger B. Friedlander – Chair Robert J. Stiles – Vice Chair Jose J. Coronas – Secretary Diana Nole – Treasurer Angela B. Pichichero – Past Chair Dennis M. Richardson – President and CEO Deborah J. Daum Richard J. Gangemi, MD William H. Goodrich Kevin N. Hill Alan Illig Barbara G. McManus Duncan T. Moore, PhD Richard Notargiacomo, MBA Webster H. Pilcher, MD, PhD Efrain Rivera Leonard J. Shute Robert Tait
Hillside Children’s Center Board of Directors Philip D. Fishbach – Chair Sarah B. Adams – Vice Chair T. C. Lewis – Vice Chair Monica L. Monte – Secretary Todd M. Liebert – Treasurer Dennis M. Richardson – President and CEO Nancy L. Castro, PhD David L. Cleary Craig F. Curran Denise T. Dragoone Carolyn T. Friedlander Richard J. Gangemi, MD James C. Haefner Joanne C. Larson, PhD Candice A. Lucas Gary Muaro Marie W. mcNabb James C. Moore Doren P. Norfleet Virginia Biesiada O’Neill Jan M. Parisi Todd A. Trehan
Hillside Children’s Foundation Board of Trustees James K. Merkley – Chair Daniel J. Diefendorf – Vice Chair Daniel Mason – Secretary Brian C. Callahan – Treasurer Dennis M. Richardson – President and CEO Rovert W. August Rober M. Baker Timothy J. Bancroft Gregory H. Carver Douglas R. Hilfiker Louise H. Klinke Barbara G. McManus Shawn P. O’Donnell Jason P. Torres Gregory Woodard
Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection Board of Directors Gerald Q. Pierce – Chair Howard R. Jacobson – Vice Chair Daniel R. Wegman – Treasurer Dennis M. Richardson – CEO Sarah Amering Anne M. Kress, PhD Milt Sender John M. Summers
Snell Farm Children’s Center Board of Directors Deborah J. Daum – Chair Christine M. Valkenburgh, Esq. – Vice Chair Harvey E. Tremper – Secretary Jo A. Slovak – Treasurer Dennis M. Richardson – President and CEO David L. DuBois, Jr. Philip Jones Gary L. Short Levi H. Weaver
The Agencies you can express problems to on Hillside crimes:
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services
- New York State Education Department
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- New York State Office of Mental Health
- New York State Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
- Children’s Day Treatment Coalition
- American Association of Children’s Residential Centers
- Child Welfare League of America
- Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies
- Families Together in New York State
- Foster Family-Based Association
- Juvenile Detention Association of New York
- The Balanced Scorecard Collaborative’s Kaplan and Norton Action Learning Community on Strategy Execution
- New York State Association of Community and Residential Agencies
- New York State Coalition for Children’s Mental Health Services
- New York State Coalition of 853 Schools
- New York State Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies
- Rochester Business Alliance
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of Greater Rochester